I just got home after my english test... And guess what!?! It went so well... It feels really good. I haven't gotten the results yet, but they said they had to discuiss if they were going to give me the best grade or not. It was so cool, I went in there and they gave me a listeningtest saying... New York! So I got to listen to a 3min text about two girls from New York. And then I had to tell the examinator what they said. After they asked questions about the city and so on. And I was so happy since I've been there. It made it so much more exiting to talk about. They also commented when I first came in, that I had an American accent.
:-)
The next thing I had to do was to choose a paper with 1 or 2 on. I picked nr 1, and that was a text about American people that I have read. So I just had to talk about American people. It was so perfect! I was one happy girl when I walked out of there. They said I knew so much that they would like to give me the best grade. But I wasn't talking gramaticly correctly all the time. So I just have to wait and see... But Im really happy anyway! I really hated english so much last time I took it. Then I would never have belived that I would take an english exam again, and absolutely if I didn't have too.... lol!
So, now I can just relax and prepare everything for Becky, who comes on Saturday!!! But now I have to go and feed Gabriels animals. My brother can't do anything, so I feed his animals twice a day. Poor guy... Ragnhild said I could get some of her pictures(from the rescue with heilcopter...) She also had a test today, and she did well too...
I just got my results from the exam. I got a 5... The same as my biology test. They said it was a very stong 5, but they couldn't give me 6(which is best) because I didn't talk gramaticly correct all the time. But Im very please with 5... Much better than last time!!! :-)
Here is a picture from when I drove home from Egersund(where I took the exam) Beatiful, isn't it?
2 kommentarer:
Yippee Aud! Way to go! You must just feel elated. Tell them that you speak Southern English just fine....grammar shmammer!
Gratulere Aud:D:D:D awesome! yay...blei gla nå eg:P du e flinke!! kjekke oppgava du fekk åg..;) hehe
Legg inn en kommentar