I just wanted to let you all know that I arrived safely earlier today. I was a long journey, but I made it!!!! It feels good to have all my stuff in one place at home, but what a mess...! It was also very nice to see my brothers with cowboyshats waiting at the airport, and Ragnhild, Dorthea, Ellen, my aunt and my cousins two young boys where also there... We had a very nice day together. So, im at my parents farm now, and it's like seeing everything over again. There are so many new things in the house and it's different to come home after two years...
I really miss everybody so much. I'll tell you a secret.. hehe... i don't usually cry, but I couldn stop crying at the airport in Nashville. It was so hard for me to walk away from the Rogers crew... im already missing the noise and their smiles... So, keep me in your prayers, and I'll always remember all of you. I think americans must be my favorite kind of people!!! lol.... you guys rock!!!
I must say that I really have problems speaking norwegian too... One the plane from London to Norway, I was so happy that I got to sit with some real british people(they have a very funny accent), so i didn't have to speak norwegian with some strangers. I don't know why, but it's hard for me to speak norwegian to people I don't know, and also really hard to small kids... I automaticly say things in english... you guys have brainwashed me... Well... i need to get some sleep or I'll be miserable tomorrow... Have a nice day!
1 kommentar:
Godt å ha deg heima atte:)
Legg inn en kommentar