I can't belive it... It's the 3rd of May and I have to pack up all my stuff and put it in my suitcases. I probably have to jump on top of them to get everything to fit. Where did all ths stuff come from? Last night I went to the coffehouse for the last time. It was kind of sad, because we've had so much fun there. But at the same time we learned about trusting the lord, and that's what im about to do. It's time for me to go. I don't know what road im gonna head down later, but right now it's Norway and Africa next.
And thanks everyone for all the nice things you have given me as a go away present. Im gonna keep them forever and think about you.
so i better get out of bed, and start packing...
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar