onsdag 30. mai 2007

Im 21...!

...and it doesn't make me feel any different. Luckily... Of course there is not much different, or indeed, im old enough to buy beer in the us now... Not that I need it since I don't drink, and since Im back in Norway too... But of course it's nice to be one year older...one more year with memories, and experiences... and the best is yet to come! There is a brand new year coming, and I get to go Africa. And hopefully back to the US for a visit!!! Im looking back on the last year and all my pictures with many thoughts. Mostly Im happy because all the good memories I have, but Im sad too, because I miss everybody so much. I wish I could be both in Norway and the US at the same time... and what happens next, I go to Africa, and then I'll miss both places.... So I guess I just have to get used to it! But it's very nice with the internet, emails and mail... The world is not so big any longer!

Well. Today have been very busy. I woke up at 9, and ate breakfast with my mom, before I went to work at Tonstadli (The place where I usually work in the kitchen), and I worked for 3 hours before I came back home. Then I had a fast dinner with my mom and talked with some friends on the phone, before I was off to work again. I had promised to work evening shift at the nursing home. So i've been feeding old people and talking with them most of the day. It's very funny, because they say those weird things. Like they look out in the air, and start talking about things nobody can see. But you also have to be very patient, or else you would go crazy. One person asked me the same question 10 times tonight, and I try to answear like I've never done before every time. Poor people, they forget everything.

My brother also came home from the hospital today. He had a big cast from his toes all the way to his knee... He also got some stitches in his arm, poop guy! Im glad it's not me. He cann't walk on his foot for 6 weeks, so I have no idea how we are going to get all the work done on the farm this summer. But I guess we just have to lay it in the hands of the lord. He'll take care of us!

Right now, im counting days until Becky comes. I hope to take her hiking a lot, and then I also hope to show her some of the cities here... I think she'll love Norway!!! My parents are very exited too...

But I need to go to bed now. It's been a very long day and Im ready for some sleep.
Take care, don't break any bones!

1 kommentar:

Predident Hayward sa...

Happy Birthday Aud even tho it was a couple of days ago. We can't wait to come over and see you, but we've got to wait 3 years. I can tell you for sure that the Rogers family misses you ALOT. Gods blessings to you and we'll be looking for more wonderful info from your blog.