lørdag 26. mai 2007

" It's your birthday, dude!!!"

Erik the red, The energy bunny, the winker, your nicknames are many as well as your interrests and personalities. You can be wild and crazy, but the next second you're the most thoughful child ever. You say those amazing things, that goes straight to people's hearts. You are super outgoing and make new friends were ever you go. You will get really far in the world, no matter where you choose to be... hmmm Did you ever think about Norway??? :-) And Erik, Im so proud of you. In a few years you have learned wonderful things. You draw the coolest pictures ever, you know all your letters and is starting school in August. You can almost tie your shoes by yourself. You play soccer like a norwegian boy, as well as pronounce your norwegian very well... Gratulerer med dagen! (happy birthday) I love and misssssssss you so MUCH!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day... Your present is hidden in the Rogers house... hope you find it!!! :-) THE BIGGEST BIRTHDAY HUG EVER TO MY BOY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN!!!!












1 kommentar:

Leslie Rogers sa...

Aud, Thank you so much for the amazing presents. Erik LOVES his watch and water gun. I'll post pictures very soon. We just got back from the Fundomkids - it was AWESOME!! Erik loves you so much but I am not going to tell him about Norway yet...no putting ideas of him going without us in his head! ;)

Love ya! Leslie