I had a go away party here in Clarksville this sunday... And it was totally awesome! I can tell you, we had so much fun. Maybe it should have been a sad day since Im leaving soon, but we were just doing all these silly things together... First we had lunch.. Turkey, ham, rolls, salat and chips... It was very very good!!! And Leslies dad got the cooles cake ever... it had a norwegian flag on it and said NORGES ROCK! pretty cool... It tasted very yammy too...
Then it was time for the big egg hunt. Leslie and I had hidden lots of eggs. Each egg had something written inside of them that people had to do. E.g one egg said... Walk around the neighbourhood and tell people that the norwegian is leaving on friday... (and they forced me to come with them...!) Another one was, paint norwegian flags on 5 peoples faces. It's too much to list all of them, but it was just a great time with friends and the Rogers!!! And thank you Karen and Ron for coming!!! Very good turkey, and a fancy cake!!! (...I do like your norwegishe cooking...)
Later on we had a big waterballoon fight... Most people left the party soaking wet. But some were chicks and hid inside cars or the house.. hmm...!
Well. Thanks everybody for coming. It's been so much fun hanging out with ya'll, and I'll mis ya. But you can come to norway, and I'll come back and visit sometime...
take care
1 kommentar:
Hallo, Aud!
Tege det på norsk, æg..
Koselig du va inne på bloggen min! Joda, det gjenge igrunnen greit med meg. Litt eksamenslesing for tida, men sånn æ det bare:-) Ellers ikkje så mye nytt, egentlig..
Prekes!
Legg inn en kommentar