mandag 30. juli 2007

Did you know....

how slow tonails really grow? Or maybe it's just mine that grows awefully slow. Well here is the rest of my pediakure that I took in the last week of April.... It's "only" 3 months ago, and I still got it... Pretty cool or what... It doesn't look as good anymore, but it remains me of the US everytime I look at it... And so many people have commented my yellow nailpainting...


This is the same day it was done!!!


This is in June... 1 and a half month later....


This is yesterday...

4 kommentarer:

irene sa...

vent te du komme te afrika! der begynte jaffal mine negler å voksa! håre og, d spurte nesten ut!

Leslie Rogers sa...

I know, I still have about 1 cm left on my toesies too. By the way, I love your friends leaving Norwegian comments. I am going to use those to study Norwegian. We'll see how I do. Have a great time in the mountains. Emme LOVED talking to you the other day. Did you really talk for an hour? I am sorry I missed you. I fell asleep with Jack during naptime!

Anonym sa...

Have a very nice trip over the mountains. I hope you see a lot of animals maybe some Norwegian Wipers to?

Your toenails are still very yellow, so hold on. I have reserved the hotell in Mombasa for Christmas now. Really looking forward to it. Lovely Mombasa... mmm så godt.

Love you sis

Anonym sa...

nice blog....... superb.....