Last night Bibelcamp started at Tonstadli. Tonstadli is the christian campground where I work at lot. So now there is a camp until 21st of July. So, I'll be working almost everyday. I make breakfast, clean floors, prepare dinner and prepare cakes for the evening. I've been working at bibelcamp every summer(not last year when I was in the us) and it's almost the same people that comes back every year. On Tuesday all the people wants to go hiking. And they have asked me to be their tour guide, and take them to our cabin... Im so exited! It's one of my favorite thing to do. Im just a little bit worried that they are going to get tired. When we are going up to the cabin, it's kind of steep, and uphill all the time. But Im exited to bring them up there, since we have two canoes and a boat. There is also very beatiful!
Well. Im visiting my sister in law, and she is making pizza. So I better go. Her pizza is known to be the best(that's what my brothers thinks). Have a great week!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar