onsdag 4. juli 2007

Last week I went to Oslo, the capitol in Norway. I was going to meet all the people, that I'll go to Kenya with. I found the Hard Rock cafe in Oslo, but they didn' have any nice shirts that I haven't bought yet. So I'll get Oslo later!!! ;-)

We walked around in downtown Oslo for a while, and shopped a little. Here is a picture of the palace in Norway too..

Then I meet my group. We were 10 people this time, but there are 3 more. Some of them were sick and stuff. It's very cool because the people are from all over Norway... We slept in something called gamma(or gapahuk). It's a rainshelter made of logs, with gras on the roof. I thought it was super cool!













3 kommentarer:

lene sa...

fine bilder!:) syns det va veldig kjekt på teft-samling, eg óg! gøy å treffa deg og dei andre! god sommar, og lykke til med jobbing og sånn:)

Leslie Rogers sa...

Wow - looks like a great group - adventurers just like you, Aud!

Anonym sa...

Aud:

It's very exciting to see your group coming together and in such a beautiful spot. It must be a test for everyone because if they can't make it in a rain hut with a grass roof they probably won't last very long in Kenya! We hope you are well and send greetings from Okauchee (the fireworks were great and we had a great time marching in the parade with Mom and Dad in Bay View, going to Summerfest with the children and taking a swim in Okauchee Lake). Hope you are having a great summer. Chris