



Happy Independence Day USA!!! I can't belive it's already July 4th. It's two months since I left the US. I hope all of you get a wonderful day with lots of fun. And most of all, enjoy all the fireworks... Sheila, Denise and Micah (who I went to visit in Phoenix) are in Norway right now. And they were sad since they are going to miss all the fireworks. And you can only buy fireworks around New Years Eve here. But lucky my brother had some from last New Years Eve. So then they get to celebrate a little too...
So, everybody... Celebrate and have fun!! I wish I could have been there with you!


2 kommentarer:
Remember last 4th - I never thought your lip would heal. Thanks for forgiving Jack. We just put the kiddos down and are trying to calm Paris who is terribly upset about all of the fireworks going off in our neighborhood tonight! What a bizarre dog! Boy, that penguin ride made me sick as could be - YUCK!
Have fun with your relatives. We love you so! Leslie, Kris, Emme, Erik, & Jack.
PS - We found some chocolate hidden away this afternoon. What a fun surprise. We all said, "Thanks Aud...We do miss you so!"
Talk soon - US
Hi, cool. It's always fun to find extra cholocate, unless it's 10 years old(that's how it is in my house). My lip was sore for a week or two, that was pretty painful! But he didn't know what he was doing... Our little Sinnataggen! lol... Well. I hope you get a very fun day!
Legg inn en kommentar