tirsdag 7. august 2007

Back to life....






















IT's crazy... Two days ago I was relaxing up in the mountains, and enjoying the nice and quiet. Now I have no life. I work, sleep and then work again. And it's so busy at work that I feel like the days flies bye. So sorry everybody whose have had a birthday.... Happy Birthday Jenny... I was thinking about you on the 29th, but I forgot to write an email.... But it's better late than never! So hope you had a great day... Your birthday is easy to remember since it's Gabriel and Ragnhilds wedding day... And then it was KELLY BELLIES birthday... I can't belive that you're getting so very big. Hope you had a super duper cool day, and got lots of presents! And then Peter! Congratulations... Everbody in the Wegmann Family must be poor with so many Birthdays in a row ;-) Hope you all are enjoying summer and time with friends and family...

We had a great time hiking in the mountains. We were supposed to hike from< cabin to cabin for a week. But Anne Berit's knee started hurting, so we finished up our trip on Wednesday. But it was really a hard trip. We hiked 42,4km in 3 days, and the elevation was changing a lot. We started at 700moh(meters over the oceans) and at the highes we were at 1205moh... I just loved the nature up there. It was very WILD and FAR AWAY from everything. We didn't see raindeer this time, but they really live up there...My brother shot one 4years ago, close to one of the cabins we stayed at. The rest of my vacation week, I visited my friend Ingunn, and then I went hiking again to our cabin with Dorthea and Roald. It was very nice to have some time off, even though the weather here sucks. It's raining so much that we don't have a summer feeling at all. I wear jeans and long sleeve sweathers all the time. So I don't know what's the best. The burning heat in Tennessee, or rain all the time in Norway?!?

I'll try to put some of my pictures up. But I need to get some sleep to. I've been at work this morning and Im going to work nightshift too... So what a life!




1 kommentar:

Leslie Rogers sa...

What a life indeed! You are amazing, my friend. It is over 100 degrees here (40 degrees C). Emme said she cannot wait to put sweaters on but you all looked really really cold. I think I can wait a bit longer. We think of you and absolutely love hearing about your adventures! By the way, see you cannot get away from spaghetti! Ha!