lørdag 14. juli 2007

My life is so busy right now....

I wish I could write and put lots of pictures here everyday. But my life is crazy... I don't feel like I have enough time everyday. I wake up, go to work, work until late, and then go back home and sleep... Well... very interesting for everyone else... But if someone is wondering why I never answear my phone, or emails. That's why...

Well last night I did something funny though. I was working with another girl named Solveig. And when we were cleaning up after the dinner around 8pm, we suddenly decided to sleep in a tent. Not on a normal camp ground. But on an island in the big lake Sirdalsvatne. The young people were going out there to grill hot dogs, and just do something together... So, Solveig and I decided to stay there after everyone left and we got someone to come and pick us up in the morning... And then I could be at work, just in time...

So we slept out in the open last night... (well, until it started to rain around 6am... Then we crept quickly into my tent...) We had a lot of fun, but didn't get as much sleep as needed... So im super tired, and really need to go to bed... Tomorrow I'll be making breakfast to 75people at 7.30.... Today was crazy, we had about 100 people for dinner... We ran out of regular plates and glasses, and it was very stressfull... At least we had enough food for everyone. Tomorrow is a special day, and people come from all over for the sermons. There is a famous preacher from Denmark, and everyone wants to come and listen. So we are planning on 200 people for dinner...

SO, Good night... No more internet for tonight... hehe....

And to all the Rogers... I really miss you guys!!! Im looking at my scrapbook when I miss you the most, and wish that I could be there again. But I'll come and visit as soon as it's possible!!!!

Lots of love from Norway

Ingen kommentarer: