fredag 19. oktober 2007

Im in Kenya!!!!

Our trip went very smooth. We didn't have any delayes and we didn't loose anybody either. So after a short rest last night, we were all exited and ready for a new adventure.

I found starbucks in Amsterdam and had a iced carmel macciato...To my big pleasure... hehe! But I do think that the hot macciato is better!! :-)

Well. It's very dark outside here. When we arrived around 7 pm, it was all dark and we couldn't see any of the landscape yet. But everyone says that it's very beautiful in daylight. Lots of animals!

The first smell when I came out of the plane was very humid and a little stinky. It was a litle sweaty smell, mixed with lots of other things. At the airport it was kind of crowded and the african people were very helpful. When we were walking out to the car, they just came and took our bags, and tried to help us, so we could give them tip.

WEll... I need to get some rest. I'll write more later... Good night, or lala salama.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Nice, good, amazing. We are comming after you in 2 months... Watch out... The smell... It is Kenya. Its a very odd smell and it have been the same both of the two times I have been there... How many hour are the different on the clock at this time? I really love Kenya, I am so glad that we are going to visit you...

We had a nice yesterday, in grandpa`s funeral. I read a Bibelvers in the curch, together with cusin Eli and Uma (she has changed her name, its her Korean name Um with the Norwegian A) Our uncel Oskar hold a great memoryspeach, I hope we can get a copy of that. And I cried a litle bit, of course...

If you need anything, just tell me. I will send it to you..

Have a nice first day in Kenya. I love you.

Giraffe

Vegard Tjørhom sa...

Question! Tell me what you think about me...
Nei, okay. Drit i det.
Kor i Kenya befinne du deg? Nairobi? Evt. kor i Nairobi? Og k e det egentlig du gjer her? Me maa naa fa treffast ei eller aen gong desse maanedane. Eg e i Nairobi fram t jul...

Anonym sa...

Godt å høyra dåkke e trygt framme! Kos dåkke:)

Anonym sa...

sjef at dåkke he komt fram i te kenya. hehe. e godt å sjå at dataen øve levde kå komma te afrika. hehe, får håba at ann ikkje får heteslag der nere. kosa deg. klem jon

Anonym sa...

sjef at dåkke he komt fram i te kenya. hehe. e godt å sjå at dataen øve levde kå komma te afrika. hehe, får håba at ann ikkje får heteslag der nere. kosa deg. klem jon