søndag 21. oktober 2007

Gratulerer med dagen Leslie!!!!

I hope you have a great day!!!! It's really weird that it's a year since Kris and I blew up 40 balloons or something, and put in your hallway. And we were watching the pumpkin catapulting... That was something!!!

hehe... But it's early in the morning here, and we are getting ready for chuch so i need to go... Have a great day, and know that i am thinking about you. Even thought I don't think I get the chance to call.

Lots of monkey hugs from Africa!!!!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo. You look like a monkey and you smell like one too.

Thats the song you children sang to me one year ago. Very nice song. All the best wishes for your birthday and the next year. May God bless you and keep you near to Him.

Hugs from Dorthea

Leslie Rogers sa...

Thank you Aud and Dorthea! It has been a great day. Aud, had to tell you this. Yesterday we went to the Science museum and guess who liked playing doctor with the "scary guy with the mask"? That's right - Jack! Maybe you and he will be MDs without borders one day....

Your email and very nice wishes made my day! You are in our prayers sister!

Leslie