onsdag 11. mars 2009

A trip to our cabin in the mountains...

It was snowing a lot on last Friday at home. I had already decided that I would go cross country skiing to our cabin. My father suggested to take the snowmobile instead... But because of all the new snow we had a "little accident" and the snowmobile tipped over. We jumped off, but the snowmobile got stuck, so we had a hard time getting it back the right way. Luckily we had brought a shovel.

But when we were halfway there, my dad couldn't go farther with the snowmobile. We would have had to dig a path, and that's a lot of work. So instead I used my skies. I had a great time up in the mountains- all by myself. One night in my parents cabin. It's so quiet up there, and nobody in miles around. The only thing you hear is the wind hauling. In my opinion it is the most relaxing place on earth. You can be all by yourself, and you don't have to worry about anything! What a wonderful nature God has created!

Ingen kommentarer: