Elise is soon 8 months. She is an adorable baby, and she is growing so fast. I don't get to see her that often since Im in Bergen, but I love spending time with her :-) She is a very smily and happy baby and loves to cuddle!




In the middle of May, my sister Dorthea is also having a baby. So Iam very exited to be an aunt again!
I HAVE BIG NEW TO PEOPLE ALSO.... I am going to spend the summer with the Rogers family in Clarksville.
I AM SO EXITED!
3 kommentarer:
YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Dorthea, then we will know what you have had and send back lots of special treasures (so please don't be mad at us for stealing your sister!). Really, young babies just sleep a whole lot so we'll send Aud back when she/he becomes more active! ;)
Så søt hun er, Aud! :)
Its okey Leslie. I hope our boy will sleep a lot, so she can take care of Eric, Emme and Jack until later. How are you doing? We are working a lot in our "new" house. Have Aud showed some pictures of it?
Take care and give your familie my best. Dorthea
Legg inn en kommentar