mandag 16. mars 2009

A fun weekend

Elisabeth and Bjørnar with their kids came to visit me this weekend. They are friends from high-school which have their 4year anniversary on March 19th. Congratulations to you!
The kids had fun with my scrapbookingstuff... The first thing they asked me for in the morning was if they could borrow my stamps...

We went to the Natural Historic Museum in Bergen, where they have lots of stuffed animals, rocks, and skeletons.

Its hard to do so much in a day. Someone was really really tired....




Fløybanen is a must when you are in Bergen...

At the top the kids had fun playing while I was making hot chocolate to them... :-)


On Saturday we took a little trip to the Aquarium in Bergen. They have fish, penguins, snakes, crocodiles, turtles and sealions... I had only been there when I was very little, so it was exiting to go there... 







The coolest thing though, was that Bjørnars cousins boyfriend was working there. So he let us go behind "the stage"...We could actually look down into the fish-tanks from the top, and he also let us feed the fish.





But the most exiting part was the snake. He took out the snake and we were able to hold it. I don't really like snake that much, but I wasn't that scared since I held a bigger one in Africa. 



"Friends are like flowers in a garden!"
Does anybody miss norwegian chocolate? hehe... Leslie, you know I will bring some for you in June... :-) We all love it!



2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

d va sååå kjekt å få låv te å komma på besøg te deg:) kjekt å treffa deg Ingunn åg ijen:)haha, eg lo sånn av spes to av bildene...d med den sløva bente marie og d med ingunn og slangen....ser frykten i auene dine gønni...haha:P
jaja,me snakkes...:) gid!klem

Leslie Rogers sa...

hee hee. I suddenly am very hungry! Man, that is good stuff!