
Yesterday I went to visit Elisabeth(a friend from high school) and her family. She has two lovely girls, Rebecca 3 and Bente Marie 1,5... They are so adorable! Anita, Ingunn and me brought some balloons and a little icecake to celebrate Elisabeths 22 anniversary.

I slept at my sisters house, and when I was about to leave in the morning my car wouldn't start. It's an old car, and sometimes it acts a little bit funny. So I tried to get it to start for a long time. And it was poring down outside. I was sure that I would not get to visit Elisabeth because of the car. But after a long time, I finally got it to start. And it has worked fine the rest of the day.

It was so much time to spend time with some of my friends from high school. We live a little bit far away from each other, so it's not that easy to get together.


Some quotes about friends
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be –Douglas Pagels
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words
A friend in need is a friend indeed
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out - mencius
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend –Plautus
Sometimes you pick your friends, sometimes they pick you
A true friend fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty
2 kommentarer:
Å, så koseligt Aud :) du e jammen meg effektive du som har fått t blogginnlegg allerede!:) va så kjekt å treffas igjen! ønske deg ei god helg!:)
så koselikt altså:) d va verkelegen kjekt atte dåkk fekk te å komma inn ein tur adle samen!!!!:) d må me få t snart ijen:)
Aud,me snakkes snart på Tonstadli:D
gla i dåkk!!!å takk for gaver,iskaga,ballongar å kjekt besøg:D
klem
Legg inn en kommentar