The rain did finally come back to Norway. The farmers are happy, and the grass is growing much better these days! I have been at a camp this weekend, with 2nd through 5th grade. There were a total of 47 kids, and we have had lots of fun. Tonight we had a little get-together were I was telling about mission. I also let them watch some of my pictures from Kenya.
This and the last week have been pretty busy. I've been working 3 different places. But I also had a day off, and went to see Anita. A friend from Tryggheim(high-school). We have a grocery store in Norway were you can look for foodprodukts that are out of date. If you find any, they will give you a new one, or money, if the don't have another one. So we went there just to look if we could find anything. And we found groceries for about 250 dollars of value...*1567 NOK* (But remember that it wouldn't be as much as in the US, because the prices are so much higher here!) So that was fun! :->
I need to get some sleep. We have our last day of the camp tomorrow. I hope everybody is doing well. And have a great summer...!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar