mandag 9. juni 2008



It has not been a lot of exiting things happening lately. I have been busy, but mostly working. I work one day here and one day there, and switch between the nursinghome, the childcarecenter and the christian camp. So I do a little bit of everything theese days...!

The weather in Norway have been very interresting since I got back. It's been sunny everyday throughout May. It's been so dry that big fires have started in the woods some places. And two days ago, we ran out of water. Our farm has our own well, and suddenly it was empty. My mom had been watering the flowers a little bit to much. So we couldn't flush the toilets, because they needed the little bit of water which was left for milking the cows. It's kind of funny to think about though. No water, and usually it's poring down every other day in Norway.

It started raining today, and my family, and all other farmers are very happy. The fields are so dry, and there is little growth.

My sister and brother in law moved into a new ("pretty old")house. They have sold their other house, and got a very good price for it. This is their new house...

Ragnhild(sister in law) is expecting her baby in the middle of next month, and her stomach is growing every day... Im very exited to be an aunt for the first time in my life... I still don't know if it's a girl or a boy. I guess we just have to wait and see...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Aud

Wish we could ship you some of our water. Yesterday we got over seven inches and many of the lakes and rivers are overflowing their banks. No problems for any of the Haywards/Wegmanns though. Congratulations to Ragnhild and Gabrielle on the new house and our prayers for a healthy baby to make the house a little less quiet:)
Have you heard about your school yet?