I love trying to see if I can interpret the Norwegian comments. We'll have to chat about some of them and see if I am right.
O.K., we really want to send your crocs and an army sleeping bag but need more info. Please email size, color pref., etc. so I can get this out in the mail for you. Also, just be careful when going on escalators with crocs - I guess you may not have to worry about that problem in Africa as much. Love you Aud!
Om 10 daga sitte eg på flyet t Kenya...!! Bjynne nesten å grua meg... Ska jo vær der i seks mnd... Kor i Kenya du ska vær? Eg vett ennå ikkje heilt kor eg ska. Bare at eg ska t Nairobi i tri av månadane... K opplegg du reise med egentlig?
4 kommentarer:
Spennande!!! :D:D
Hjelpe meg!!! Det nærme seg no....! ;-D
I love trying to see if I can interpret the Norwegian comments. We'll have to chat about some of them and see if I am right.
O.K., we really want to send your crocs and an army sleeping bag but need more info. Please email size, color pref., etc. so I can get this out in the mail for you. Also, just be careful when going on escalators with crocs - I guess you may not have to worry about that problem in Africa as much. Love you Aud!
Om 10 daga sitte eg på flyet t Kenya...!! Bjynne nesten å grua meg... Ska jo vær der i seks mnd... Kor i Kenya du ska vær? Eg vett ennå ikkje heilt kor eg ska. Bare at eg ska t Nairobi i tri av månadane... K opplegg du reise med egentlig?
Vegard
Legg inn en kommentar