
...that is just unbeliveable. I feel like we just celebrated you 5th birthday with the moonbounce and lots of cake!!! I hope you have a great celebration... You are very special to me. All the things we have seen and done together are very well tresured in my heart. And when you're finished high school... you know what to do...! So maybe I should teach you a norwegian birthday song.
Hurra for deg som fyller ditt år!
Ja deg vil vi gratulere!
Alle i ring omkring deg vi står
og se, nå vil vi marsjere,
bukke, nikke, neie, snu oss omkring,
danse for deg med hopp og sprett og spring,
Ønske deg av hjertet alle gode ting!
Si meg så, hva vil du mere!




E-Easygoing
M-My girl!
M-Mamasita. A little mommy for your brothers!!!
E-Egghunter... You are very good at easter egg hunting...
R-Reader. You are impressing me with your reading and writing.
O-Observant
G-Giggling...
E-Entertainer. You make up showes, songs and lots of fun things with your brothers...
R-Realistic
S-Scrapbooking... Our favorite hobby, we don't need to say more... hehe
Emme... I miss you girl. I really wish that I could have been there for your birthday... But I do hope, that you will have a great day without me, and know that im thinking about you with a smile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1 kommentar:
Hi Aud! You made Emme's day. She hasn't seen this blog yet - for some reason it didn't show up on my bar - but I think your call made her year.
We spent the morning finding all these cool things you had given us that we hadn't played with for awhile. Emme loved it. I took her to a jewelry party in the afternoon and brought back an ice cream cake to share with her brothers. No picture of the Norge flag - but the cake was still great.
Can't wait to talk to you again soon Lucy Rogers! ;)
Legg inn en kommentar