
.jpg)
.jpg)

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... you smell like a monkey and you look like one too...
Hope you have a great day with your family! Hope you liked your present...! I thought it was so cool, i just had to get it for you :-)
Well. I tried to write something nice about you...
K- Kind. You have a big heart and share with everyone.
R- relaxed. You take things as it comes...
I- Icecream maker... you make the best milkshakes
S- Silly with a big S....
R- Rocking out in the car...
O- Organized
G-Goofy...
E- Emme, Erik and Jack loves your stories. You're the best storyteller(even though they liked my trollstories some times too...)
R- Rare chef... you make the best food in the world... I really miss your nice suppers...
S- Superhero... All the kids look up to you.
I know it will be hard to go back to Iraq again. Iam feeling with the family and you, and all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I wished that I could have been there with you to celebrate your 38th birthday. But my I'll send my best wishes from Norway... Gratulerer med dagen!
2 kommentarer:
I am just getting in the line of congratulations. I hope you had a wounderful time with your lovely family at your birthday. Sorry you have to go to Iraq again. Thats really sad, you have not been home for long. But I guess God is having a plan for you in Iraq to. He is in the lead... May God bless you. Give my best regards to Leslie, Emme, Erik and Jack.
Dorthea
By the way, you look great at Auds picture. I can see why she likes you and the other Rogers... Have a wounderfull day.
Dorthea
Legg inn en kommentar