

We went up to a mountain peak to see if we had received anything on our cellphones.... "Is there any signal now?"

A catepillar that we found in the gras... Pretty colors!


We also tried to fish a little...
It really looks like a dreaming vacation. But I didn't use the camera when the weather was bad. In reality we had one nice afternoon out of a whole weekend. It was so very rainy and cold. The wind was blowing very much, so we spent most of the time inside. But that wasn't a problem at all. The only thing was that we hoped to paint the cabin. But I think Dorthea and Roald painted most of it the day after I left. I had to go home earlier because of work on Monday afternoon... But even though the weather could have been better... Nothing is like some days up in our cabin, far away from everything!!!
3 kommentarer:
d e godt å sjå at du komme deg litt vekk, å at d kje blir bare jobbing...:)
Hi to your sis and her hubby! Great to see you all having such a great time! Either your scissors is really big or you lost a few pounds on your trip. ;) Praise God every day to have such wonderful relationships with your siblings. It really is such a blessing!
That was really a wonderfull trip to "heiå". "Are you with me on my thoughts Aud?" Lol. I tell you Leslie, we are really enjoying teasing Aud. She is so cool. It is a blessing to have such a wounderfull sister. Thanks Aud.
Legg inn en kommentar