tirsdag 28. august 2007

It's about 8pm, and Im fixing to get ready for work... I can't belive that im workig so much nightshift. When they asked me, I was very unsure if I would be able to stay away a whole night. But it's not a problem at all. When there are no patients needing help, we can do handiworks(knitting, crosstitch), watch tv, movies, and cook. But the patients are of course the most important. So if there is anybody pushing their help button, we go and help them.

Well. I don't really have much to write about today. I've been at work already once today. So all I've done is working 7 hours, then I drove home, slept for 3,5 hours, and now im fixing to leave again... What a life!!!

But tomorrow I'll go on vacation(I like to call it that). Im going to visit Ragnhild in Stavanger, and then go to Bergen to see Anne Berit this weekend. That will be fun! I don't remeber visiting Bergen before, but I've been there a long time ago.

The time is going very fast too. In 1,5 months I will go to Kenya... Im still trying to learn swahili, but I wished the words were more simular to norwegian. A new word for today is cucumber... Tango.... I found that amusing!! lol

So, take care everybody!!!
And Im staying awake tonight when people in the US are awake, that is kind of cool!!!


3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ud frå dei bildan der vil eg påstå at du trenge ei helg vekke frå arbeid:) haha.. hjarteleg velkomna t meg i mårå!!

Anonym sa...

I have the most beautyfull sister. As you all can see from these pictures. Love you sis...

Anonym sa...

Dear Aud, I love your blog. I try to always read it. I miss you. I am at Maddy's house to celebrate hers', Michaels,24th, and mine, Oct.2. we always think about you! Love, Brekk Hayward PS:I love Norway!