Some people have been asking what my apartment looks like... So I thought I would post some pictures...Lise and I are sharing the apartment. But right now she is working at a boat, so she is not here very much...
4 kommentarer:
Anonym
sa...
Hope all is well, nice apartment.... God Bless....Ben
This does not look like the typical college student's apartment in America! We are interested in hearing all about your classes and what you do when you are not studying.
School and fall soccer have started and we are having a great time. Meaghan and I are heading to the beautiful place we got married in Door County Wisconsin to celebrate our 15th anniversary next weekend.
We think about you and keep you in our prayers. We hope you are enjoying the journey that God has laid out for you.
4 kommentarer:
Hope all is well, nice apartment.... God Bless....Ben
Aud
This does not look like the typical college student's apartment in America! We are interested in hearing all about your classes and what you do when you are not studying.
School and fall soccer have started and we are having a great time. Meaghan and I are heading to the beautiful place we got married in Door County Wisconsin to celebrate our 15th anniversary next weekend.
We think about you and keep you in our prayers. We hope you are enjoying the journey that God has laid out for you.
The Haywards of Okauchee
Hei, Aud! Så koslig leilighet du har:) Dit må æ kom på besøk en dag:)
Så koselige leiligheden va!! :D
Legg inn en kommentar