Today I got up early and I was studying for a while. And then I looked outside, and it was gorgeous. Its been rainy for a couple of days, but today it was very warm and sunny! So I went for a hike... and it took a bit longer than expected. I hiked up to a top called Løvstakken, and then down to Bergen on the other side. It took me about 2,5 hours, but it was absolutely beautiful. And then I could just get on a bus, and ride back home.
Here are pictures from my trip...
5 kommentarer:
Anonym
sa...
Det der såg bare heilt konge ud! Neste gong vil eg au ver med:)
5 kommentarer:
Det der såg bare heilt konge ud! Neste gong vil eg au ver med:)
Æ å :)
Looks like it was fun and beautiful!! Wish I could've hiked it with you!! miss you friend! :)
Åh! For nåen herlie bilda...=)
Legg inn en kommentar