tirsdag 9. september 2008

KRIK weekend

In Norway we have an organization that uses sport to spread the gospel. This weekend it was a camp for people to get to know each other. It was a lot of fun! We were competing in funny competitions. E.g we had to make a fire and boil water in a little tin can in less than 10 minutes, and to get the things we needed we had to do rock climbing.




If you want to read more about KRIK in english they have a webpage...
http://www.chrisc.no/






There was a competition were two canoes were trying to pull the other over a line. Our group was not very lucky because the canoe flipped over...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

no pictures of me?? I'm dissappointed! found your blog by accident, while I was signing you up for the KRIK climbing trip. I like your blog! Its nice and english. See you on monday in 101.1 GT with Mr. Rantrud.