
On the 23rd we drove over the plains of Rift Valley and went to Masai Mara National Park. We stayed at Mara Sopa Lodge, a very nice hotel. Instead of a traditonal white Christmas, we went on a safari on Christmas Ewe. It was very special because we saw so many animals...! They have some animals that are "the BIG 5"; lion, elephant, leopard, rhino and buffalo. We saw four out of five. The only one we didn't see was Rhino. It's very rare to see leopard because they are very sky. But it was so cool, there was one that came really close up to us, and it was walking around in between the cars... We also saw about 30 lions. Other animals we saw were giraffe, zebras, different kind of gazelles, baboon, hippo, crocodiles, warthogs, wildbeast, and many kind of birds. I have so many pictures, but I had to choose some to put on my blog...
ENJOY! And I hope you had a nice Christmas. I sure did! If you ever get a chance to go on a safari in Africa don't hesitate!!!












Safari Njema!!!! It was a great adventure!!!
4 kommentarer:
It was SO GREAT to talk to you on Christmas! We love and miss you,Aud. You have truly found joy in sharing Jesus. What a blessing! Love in Him...Have a wonderful New Year! xxoo Stacy
Aud,it was so great to hear from you at Christmas. We did have the whole family over and I guess everybody wanted to talk to you. We did get your card and yes, we'd love to be your adopted grandparents. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Hi Aud,
We are praying for you. I am going to try and get a hold of you today. The unrest in Nairobi leaves us all wishing we could get 5-min updates from you, ensuring us of your safety. Love you so - The MN, TN, & WI Crew
Legg inn en kommentar