tirsdag 15. juni 2010

Summertime





Beate and I went on a hike one afternoon. We did the same year last year, so next year it will be a tradition if we do it again! It was a lot of fun. We made pancakes, and had hot chocolate, Tomorrow is my anatomy exam. It's hopefully my last one this semester. If I had bad luck I have to study for one more day, and take and oral test. Then I will have to bring with me another person, and they will ask me to show where different things are placed. I will also get an arm or a foot, and they will ask me about muscles. I tried to count all the muscles I have learned about in one month. And I counted 103 on my paper, and there should be about 600 or something...! Our body is really complex.

Ingen kommentarer: