tirsdag 15. juni 2010

Fun facts

Im sitting here knitting. Chilling out the last night before my anatomy exam. Then I started thinking about all the muscles that you are using in your fingers. So I thought I would try to remember them all by writing them on my blog:

M. flexor carpi ulnaris
M. plantaris longus
M. flexor carpi radialis
M. flexor digitorum superficalis
M. flexor digitorum profundus
M. flexor pollicis longus
M. extensor carpi ulnaris
M. extensor carpi radialis longus
M. extensor carpi radialis brevis
M. extensor digitorum
M. extensor digiti minimi
M. extensor indicis
M. extensor pollicis longus
M. extensor pollicis brevis
M. abductor pollicis longus
M. abductor pollicis brevis
M. oponens pollicis
M. flexor pollicis brevis
M. adductor pollicis
M. oponens digiti minimi
M. adductor digiti minimi
Mm. interossi (dorsale, palmare)
Mm. lumbricales

Yesterday I went to a piano concert. One of my friends, Marta Berit had a concert as her exam. She was playing so well. It was amazing to watch her fingers play. Fingers are really well coordinated and very complex.

Thanks for inviting me Marta Berit! You're amazing!

Ingen kommentarer: