Happy birthday, Noah!
Thank you, Leslie. How are you? Have you sold the House yet?
Happy Birthday to Noah! And by the way I like Elise's dress!;)
Maddie:We had so much fun when she was putting on the dresses. Maybe I should make another blog with that:-)
Yes you should!:)haha I had so much fun shopping with you! When Noah gets big enough you should put some pics of him in the clothes!:)
Legg inn en kommentar
5 kommentarer:
Happy birthday, Noah!
Thank you, Leslie. How are you? Have you sold the House yet?
Happy Birthday to Noah! And by the way I like Elise's dress!;)
Maddie:
We had so much fun when she was putting on the dresses. Maybe I should make another blog with that:-)
Yes you should!:)haha I had so much fun shopping with you! When Noah gets big enough you should put some pics of him in the clothes!:)
Legg inn en kommentar