Erik is quite thrilled that "everyone" can see him. ;)
It was great to talk to you today. Especially hysterical to hear Jack hanging out with you on the phone. I loved it when Jack asked, "Well, I mean how are you? What are YOU doing?" Our boys (and Emme) love you just a little!
But next time, you better talk to me before getting off of the phone! ;)
1 kommentar:
Erik is quite thrilled that "everyone" can see him. ;)
It was great to talk to you today. Especially hysterical to hear Jack hanging out with you on the phone. I loved it when Jack asked, "Well, I mean how are you? What are YOU doing?" Our boys (and Emme) love you just a little!
But next time, you better talk to me before getting off of the phone! ;)
Love and hugs,
Leslie and Crew
Legg inn en kommentar