søndag 31. januar 2010

New ski boots...


Some of you might be worried about my health after last time I blogged... But you don't have to worry. Im feeling very well, and my blue marks are almost gone. Indeed I have been wondering how I could fall down 20 stairs and not get hurt. That's a mystery to me. Some people have told me that you get less hurt if you are relaxed when you are falling. But I don't see how you can be relaxed when you are bumping down stairs...!

This last week I have been using my ski's very often. In fact I have been on 5 trips in 7days... :-) For a couple of days it looked like the snow was going to disappear from Bergen. But then last night it started snowing again, and we got a about a half a foot of snow... To my pleasure, but other people were not as pleased.

My skiboots were really old and well used, so I bought new ones yesterday!!!

Ingen kommentarer: