
Its so much better to study when you have a mug of coffee. So I made some real good coffee, and it smelled like breakfast at the Rogers... The smell really reminds me of my first couple days in Clarksville. Everything was new. I remember waking up, and walking downstairs, smelling the coffee. And it didn't take long before I got my nickname... "sleepyhead"
I should go back to my medical statistics...
I just wanted to blog about the coffee. And I had two Oreos covered with white Chocolate to go with the coffee! mmmm....
2 kommentarer:
;)
Miss you too, Aud!
Have to send you updates from our Clarksville abode. We painted the kitchen, you old room, and the hallways and actually put blinds up. Maybe you should come to TN and see it for yourself!
Big hugs,
Leslie and Crew
mmmm those oreos... And that coffee, just love it
Legg inn en kommentar