tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

Some verses about prayers :-)



Therefore confess your sins to each
other and pray for each other
so that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man
is powerful and effective.
James 5,16

In the same way,
the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
We do not know what we ought to pray for,
but the Spirit himself intercedes for us
with groans that words cannot express.
Romans 8,26

Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great
and unsearchable things you do not know.
Jeremiah 33,3


Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything,
by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Phil 4,6

2 kommentarer:

Leslie Rogers sa...

Hi Aud,

Thank you for reminding us of these verses. We love Psalm 139:14 ...

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well!

Can I get an Amen? ;)

Miss you much!

The Rogers Crew

Aud Feed Davis sa...

AMEN!