tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

a little update from me...

I have not been very much into blogging this fall. Its not because I don't have time. School is not that busy, and Iam very much enjoying it. Or most of it. Right now I have a class on philosophy. And to be real honest, philosophy don't interest me that much. Right now Im writing a paper about, Socrates, Platon and Nietzsche. Instead of writing, I do everything else. I really have to focus, to get it done. It's just something you've got to do. This class is not really important, but you'll have to pass.

At school we also work with chemistry, and histology. In two weeks we will start laboratory work in Chemistry. The good thing is that we don't have any big exams coming up before Christmas. This semester is not that hard, but at the same time, we always have enough to do... But im still living on a cloud, and reminiding myself in the morning when I don't feel like getting up: I got into school! It's such a blessing, and Im really happy. School is good, I have lots of fun friends, I have a great job, I love my apartment, I have a small, good Christian fellowship. I could go on and on :-)

This last weekend I was at a Christian Medical Student get-together. There were lots of good devotions, and we also had seminaries about how to be a Christian doctor(student)today, and how to face different challenges in our everyday life. It was really inspiring.

Other that that, I use my spare-time with friends. I still knit as much as possible :-) Right now Im making some socks with a traditional norwegian pattern on them. I also take time to go hiking in the mountains. The weather has been awesome that last 3 weeks here in Bergen.

So, there you go... A little bit about my everyday life. I will try to update a little more often. But I just have to find some inspiration. Do you know something I could write about? Just give me a little comment about it :-)

3 kommentarer:

Kjerringa sa...

What about using your new camera and take some pictures of something regular from another view? Or show us some more about Bergen. I would love that... Bigsis

ONWISCONSIN sa...

Aud
We would like you to blog about the Nobel Peace Prize and why Norwegians love our President:) just kidding. Your adventures are fun reading and we love to hear what you are doing. Wish you could visit Okauchee for Thanksgiving as our home will be done on November 20th - we will even have a place for you to stay with no bats to bother you. Always room for your tent as well. We kept a few things from the old cottage so you will have to visit soon to check it out.
Our favorite from the Aud file is when you put the Cheese song to your visit to Milwaukee. Find a good fun song and make a little movie of medical school. We will all sing along with you!
Ciao for Now The Haywards

Aud Feed Davis sa...

Hi!
Yes, It would have been an adventure to come and visit again for Thanksgiving. But I think all of my friends would be really sad, because we are planning a big Thanksgiving party at my apartment! It will be a great feast with over 20 people:-)

But Im trying to plan a visit soon. It's hard though... Maybe I could come over for Easter, if school is not to busy then. I know we have a big exam in the beginning of May. I will try to keep you updated with some stories from my everyday life. And when it work out that way, Iwill come and see you again. Im sure your home is looking absolutely beatiful. Maybe you could email me some pictures :-)

I miss the whole Hayward crew. Tell everybody hi from me!

hugs from Norway... By the way, they just gave him the Nobel prize so he could come and enjoy our beautiful country... lol