torsdag 10. september 2009

Happy anniversary

Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.






Today Karen and Ron(my American grandparents:-) ) will celebrate their 49th anniversary...

I just want to say thanks for everything you are and means to me. You have welcomed me into the family with open arms, and blessed me with so much! I wish I could write a poems like you Karen, but I'll have to pass on that one. I hope you have a really nice day together, and next year I will celebrate your 50th with you! That will be so much fun! Welcome to Bergen :-)

5 kommentarer:

Leslie Rogers sa...

Aud, boy, you did it again. You did such a great job of capturing these two special people. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! Hugs to you Aud! Love, Us

Stacy sa...

Thank you,Aud! You have great pictures of mom and dad. Love to you from all of us!

Beate sa...

Tar du utfordringen? =)

http://vatsbuen.weblogg.no/1252764997_utfordra.html

Anonym sa...

Aud, We love you. It was a very special day for us but what made it even more special was your very thoughtful message for us.We do look forward to our 50th and spending time in Norway and Bergen. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.

On Wisconsin sa...

Aud

You made Grandma and Grandpa Hayward feel great with your thoughtfulness. We feel the same way and are glad they are such a big part of our lives.

Greetings to you from Okauchee which is now the youth soccer headquarters (at least it seems like it this time of year).

All is well with us and hope you are having fun.

The Haywards