tirsdag 28. juli 2009

Im home....

I made it back to Norway safely:-) My travels went very well. The only thing that wasn't good was the airplane food, which made my tummy a little sick... My stomach didn't agree with the food, as Emme would put it.

Now Im home, and looking forward to sleeping in a bed after sitting on an airplane for so long!

GOOD NIGHT everybody... or should I say good morning to all in the US!?! lol

Miss you already

3 kommentarer:

Kjerringa sa...

very good to have you back home. Love you sis.

Maddie sa...

Good you made it back safe! But im already sad youre gone! :( Hope you have fun at medical school!

Leslie Rogers sa...

Jack and I cannot seem to fall asleep, so we are checking out your blog. We need more pics of your beautiful niece and nephew (and you too).

Love you so!
Leslie