Something really cool happened today. I had been at a friends house, and I was going to take the bus back to my apartment. But when I came to the bus-stop, there were a lot of people there. And there were even a band playing. I though that they were practicing for 17th of May(The national day in Norway). After waiting about 5 minutes I realized that the bus wouldn't come. The street was closed by police officers. Too late, by the time I realized that the bus was stopping somewhere else it already started driving... So I decided to stay put, and see what was going on...
Just a few minutes later, they put a red carpet in front of the building(a museum right across the street). And a man and a woman with flowers toke place at the end of the carpet...Then suddenly a limo pulled up were fast, and out came the Queen of Norway. Her name is Sonja, and she was born the 4th of July(Independence day in the US!!!)
It was so amazing.
Everything just happened right in front of me.
I didn't even know that she was coming to Bergen.
3 kommentarer:
SERIØST???? ååå... dusteAUD. DU er heldig, og jeg er misunnelig. Jeg kaver med å holde meg i Oslo på 17.mai for å få sett henne, mens du får henne rekende på ei fjøl!
MEN.. på akkurat samme dag, altså fredag, møtte JEG Katrine Sørland - og SNAKKET med henne! Det er minst like stort! ;)
Kem e det Lene? hehe... Eg har null peiling på kjendiser. Men klarte heldigvis å kjenne igjen dronning Sonja! :-)
Haha! DU må google henne... "Norges VAKRESTE"! ;)
Legg inn en kommentar