mandag 4. august 2008

UL

I have been to a christian festival this week, called UL... The theme for the sermons and the festival was victory. Jesus has won a victory for all of us, and it's our job to show other that. Then we will help others so they can be a part of this great victory, that Jesus won at the cross!




I met lots of people that I haven't seen in a long time. And nearly all the people that I went to Kenya with came.


It was such a blast!
Great sermons, worship, small groups, concerts, food, nice weather and lots of friends...
But best of all, Jesus was in focus through it all. It was all because of his victory that we were there! I have been thinking a lot about what Im going to study next year. I though I was going to take international understanding. But I've changed my mind. Instead Im going to study Christianity *a one year study*. I've just got the answer from Denmark, and I didn't get into medical school. But as many of you have commented on my blog. God knows all about it, and he has his own plan. Im not so worried about all the choices anymore, because I know that God will use me anyhow. I just have to be willing to serve him.



I just had to add a picture of little Elise... She is about 2 and a half week on this picture! :-)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

You are such an awesome Christian, Aud! God does have amazing plans in store for you...Perhaps you will still be a doctor! The Christianity course sounds like the perfect thing for you right now. Always know how very proud we are of you.

lene sa...

Hurra for Bergen! :D