tirsdag 8. april 2008

Arizona here I come...




Some people have started calling me the globetrotter, worldtraveller and stuff like that. I don't really think about myself as such a person. But when I start thinking about it, it kind of make sense...

- In 2007 I lived 5 months in the US, 5,5 months in Norway and 2,5 months in Kenya.


- Within this last month I have traveled to three different continents and 10 hours difference in time zones...

- Right now it's 5.20 pm in Nairobi, Kenya,
4.20 pm in Tonstad, Norway
9.20 am in Clarksville, TN, USA
7.20 am in Phoenix, AZ, USA


- In a month I have experienced summer in Kenya with 40 *C (104*F), winter in Norway, -10* C (14* F), springtime in Tennessee with 20* C (68* F), and today im going to Arizona. I got an email fra Sheila and she said that it will be about 34* C (94* F)... No wonder that I've caught a cold!?!


- I've been to an altitude of almost 5000 moh,(16000 feet)at Mt Kenya


- I have been using 5 different kind of curency, Norske krone, Euro, Kenya Shilling, Tanzania Shilling, and US Dollars.

- I have been speaking and singing in kipokot(a few words), swahili(some sentences), english, german and norwegian... AND with my bodylanguage... when you can not make yourself understood with word, you might try a bodylanguage...

- I have packed my suitcases so many times that I can't really count it at all.

- When I started flying I check my tickets over and over, and memorized it. Theese days I just get a ticket, and I don't really check when Im leaving before a couple of days before my flight.

- And I don't even know where I will end up this fall. Time will show. Im kind of divided between Denmark and Norway. So it just depends on where I get into school.

- Well, I need to finish up packing my suitcase. In a couple of hours I will leave for Phoenix, Arizona.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Det er ikkje så galne fakta det :P

Går vel ikkje ann å roe deg ned nå nei!!

Magne

Anonym sa...

Haha! Velkommen i klubben for "Oss som er ekstremt gode på å pakke både koffert og ryggsekk." Og dei siste gongene eg har tatt fly, har eg brukt ein Post-it-lapp med referansenummeret skribla på... Fungere fint som billett, det!

Anonym sa...

Godt du fekk med deg kroppsspråket, d e vel ett av dei viktigaste språgan dine;) Huske godt på tryggheim når någen tolka det t at du va døv! hehe.. kos deg i Arizona!

Anonym sa...

"In 2007 I lived 5 months in the US, 5,5 months in Norway and 2,5 months in Kenya."

How on earth you fit 13 months into the year I'll never know you crazy norwierdo!

Anonym sa...

oioioi.....he du d travelt?? spennanes liv vil eg påstå!!