tirsdag 1. april 2008

April fools...

Well, its Aprils fools today and I really would like to trick all of you. But I cannt think of something to do right now. At the moment Im just so happy my suitcase got here during the night. Now I can relax about that! Its my the first time I havent gotten my suicase when I have been travelling.

But instead of tricking all of you, I would like to show you some pictures from Ashleas party yesterday. She turned 21 and her family had made a big surprise party. She had no clue that I was here, so she was so very surprised that she even started crying a little... It sure should have been April fools yesterday!!!





2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Å, d såg gildt ut!! Hadde eg fenge ein sånn overraskelse så tru eg jammen eg au hadde grene ein skvett:)

Godt å sjå at du e vel framme! kosa deg masse masse!

Anonym sa...

Look at thoose eyes on the second picture. You are so funny.. Good to know you are well back in Clarksville. To bad I could not join you. Have a nice stay. Give our best to the Rogers. And shop a lot of great things. :) Love you sis.