
After a long day with travels, I arrived safely in Clarksville last night. When I went through the Heathrow airport in London it looked like a mess. People everywhere and long lines. Luckily I had enough time before me connection flight to Chicago, or else I would have missed it. But unfortunatly my suitcase didn't make it. It got stuck somewhere, but they have located it for me, and promissed to send it as soon as possible.
Then I got to the passport check in Chicago, and they were really suspious. So I had to wait for a long time, and they were asking me lots of questions while I would come back to the states so soon after I left. Don't they understand that I have so many friends and family here!!! :-) Maybe they were afraid that I would come and stay illigaly-I don't know.
It was also a little slow in Chicago, and I had to change termial, but at last everything went well.
I was so happy to see the kids, Leslie and Kris. It really does not feel like almost a year since I saw them last time.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar