søndag 13. januar 2008

Hotel in Mombasa

Here are some pictures from our vacation in Mombasa... A very very nice hotel...can you tell?









8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lovely, I really need to copy som e of this pic. Because I see you have some we dont have. Is that all right for you. Lets do that when go are back in Norway.

I have no time to scrap the pic before I go to England, Tiverton. In to sundays I will be there.

Have a wounderfull sunday. Love you sis

Anonym sa...

åh. det såg jo sjefs ud. sjugt fint dar va. såg jaffal ud som dåkke hadde hatt det kjekt når dåkke va der. jaja. heima he dar jo endeligt komt snø, e fint det au. hehe
du får kosa deg vidara søs. så talast me, gla i deg. Jon

Anonym sa...

Du, ke det hotellet hette? Trur kanskje eg har vore der ein liten tur for me sko ha tak i någen båtfolk...

Anonym sa...

d såg jammen kje feil ud:)

Anonym sa...

oh nice....:P virke som daakke koste daakke der ja...:P
kossn gaar d ellers?

Anonym sa...

It looks as though you all had an amazing time together. Perhaps a destination I need to jet Kris off to in the coming year. Dorthea and Roald - you are thought of frequently! Hope you are both doing well although now away from such pampering! :)

Anonym sa...

Såg kun gudd ud! Du va forresten fine mæ såpass kort hår.

Ingjerd

Astrid sa...

Får skikkeligt lyst å reisa t Kenya igjen :) Eg og lure på ke d hotellet hette? Trur det er same plassen me va på i fjor med Bildøy!
Klem