
Jack, sinnataggen, matvrak, little man, dude.... you are 4! I can not belive it. When I came to Tennesee you were just a little baby, and now you are so BIG! And I have heard that you can ride a 2wheeler bike. That is so cool!

Iam so looking forward to when I come and see you... Im counting days!!!! I hope you had a nice day at school, and that you get lots of birthdayhugs... There was a monkey outside here which told me to send a hug from him. You are very very special and I miss you sooo!!!! Hope you have the best birthday ever!!!
1 kommentar:
Look at those blue and brown eyes together! We all cannot wait to see those blue eyes again soon! Jack was thrilled to talk to you on the 7th! He had a great day opening presents, eating cake with his buddies at school and proclaiming, "I am 4 today!". It was great! We love you!
Leslie and Crew
Legg inn en kommentar