fredag 27. april 2007

News from Clarksville


Today when I was driving to pick up Erik from school I saw a big sign... Clarksville -home of Rachel Smith Miss USA.... So, everybody that doesn't know it yet... Miss USA is from Clarksville, and she is going to my church. She was there last sunday, she looked pretty, but she is just a person like you and I...

On the other hand, I only go one week left here... It's really going fast... So on Sunday Im gonna have a go away party with friends and family here. That will be lots of fun. We just went to the store today to pick up some food and stuff.

We also have a new au pair in the house. Her name is Mariane and she is from Brazil.

Well, I gotta go, but have a very nice day everybody!!!

1 kommentar:

Christine sa...

so it really stinks that your two weeks here are the last week of school and finals week, I still think we're going to have to figure out a way to keep you here! :)