onsdag 18. april 2007

Hi everybody...

I have not been a really good blogger so far, so I don't know why im starting a new one. But I'll try to give it a try. There are so many people all over that I would like to stay in touch with and I know some of you are curious about my life. So I'll try to keep you a little updated...

Right now my bedroom is a mess. Im starting to pack all of my stuff, because I'll soon go back to Norway. In fact I have less than 3 weeks left, and that just doesn't seem real. The time has gone by so fast, way to fast... In some ways I really wished I could stay here longer, but at the same time I feel like it's time to go on with everything. This fall I'll go on a missiontrip to Kenya, and Im really exited about it. WOW it's kind of wild to think about. I'll be living in 3 different parts of the world in less than a year.

This will be it for now... I just want you to know, I'll try to do my best with this blog...

1 kommentar:

Anne Berit sa...

åj! så kjekt då, at du he blogg liksom..:) konge d! men ennå bedre at du snart e heima nå!!!! Glær mæ:D