Easter is a time to visit family. I have met all my siblings this Easter. Today Jon and Magne(and his wife) came home to Feed to have dinner. I was out skiing, but met them when I got home. So that was nice. I also spent some days with my sister Dorthea and her family. Noah is getting so big, and he is very funny. He loves to play and talks a lot now. When I was there, he brought me into his room, and then he wanted to shut the door. It was too warm in there, so we had to keep the door open, but he wanted to keep the visitor all to himself, and show me all his toys. Too funny! My cousing gave him a kitchen to play with, so he was making food and feeding me... :-)
Gabriel and his wife are visiting family, so I havent seen them so much this time. But I met Gabriel before he left. I will be staying at home this summer, and working here, so then I will see them a more. My mom and dad are happy to have some of the kids visiting. They are doing well, but are busy. My dad has a lot to do in the barn. The sheep are giving birth at this time of the year. So there are many cute lambs...
The weather has been so beatiful this Easter. There has been sun everyday since I came home. I have been skiing with my friend Anne Berit. And I had to put on a lot of sunscreen. There is only a little bit snow left here, and the rest is melting very fast. But we were able to spend some days up in the mountains at a cabin and enjoy the little rest of the snow. We had to take off the skies some places and just carry the skies. But it is so special to get up in the mountains and just enjoy the quiet and relaxing atmosphere. When I get back to Bergen it will be busy until the summerbreak starts. Im going to Germany and Copenhagen, in the begining of May on a study trip. And then its almost time for my next final... It's a pretty big one, in the subject: Physiology. Im almost done with my second year of medical school, and finish with the most basal subjects. In the fall we start with patients, and they will be teaching us in the hospital. I have ordered my first stetoscope now, and it will be a caribean blue :-)
Thats a little update from me. Have a great Easter! hugs to all
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar