lørdag 8. januar 2011

More pictures from Cambodia

We stayed in a very nice hotel in Cambodia. The kids loved to swim in the pool(I did too). The weather was very nice when we were there. We stayed in Siem Reap, a town close to the famous Ankor Wat temple. We went out to eat Cambodian food and saw cultural shows. We also took a tuk-tuk(babytaxi), and that was fun. One night I went to the night marked. They always give you a very high price for stuff, and you have to bargain. After my trips to africa I think its more and more fun to bargain. We also went to the traditional marked one day. There was a woman that was so eager to sell me something that she grabbed my arm, and held me. I really had to pull my arm away from here to get loose. People in Cambodia are very poor and we saw a lot of people that was begging for money. They were making all kind of businesses to earn money. Some places they had fish massage. The fish eat the dead skin from your feet. I didnt try it, but some of our friends did. And they enjoyed it.

Here are some more pictures from our days in Siem Reap...














1 kommentar:

Leslie Rogers sa...

Thank you for taking the time to post. You know that all of us Wisconsin/Minnesota lot check it out on a frequent basis. :) Miss you, Aud!

Love,
The Crazy Rogers